Students who are under a mandatory quarantine initiated due to a possible exposure at school will have access to several resources to support their learning.
We will use Google Meet to livestream classes to students. Teachers will determine the days and lessons that will be available via livestream based on the content of the lesson. Google Classroom integrates seamlessly with Google Meet:
This is a livestream, not an interactive session and will be available as the classroom teacher determines based on the content of the lesson. Students should communicate with their teacher through email after class if questions arise.
What will happen if my student is quarantined?
- Teachers will share via email or Google Classroom the expectations and intentions for livestreaming during the quarantine timeframe.
- Students are encouraged to reach out to their teachers, counselors, and/or case managers both initially and at any time during the quarantine if they have any questions or concerns.
- Google Classroom will be the best resource for class lessons, assignments, and expectations.
- Students should utilize Google Meet during their scheduled class time to view the livestream, as indicated by the teacher.
- Students should continue to keep up with their assigned work as much as possible.
- Students will have access to our After School Assistance Program (ASAP) in order to receive class support. Mrs. Jenn Buedel will provide information about this program.
Important: Please send all questions or information regarding your student’s health status i.e. test results, vaccination status, etc to the NVHS Health Office. At the main building: Send to Ms. Piwowar (email@example.com) and Ms. Kolb (firstname.lastname@example.org). At BFC (Freshmen): Send to Ms. Grumbine (email@example.com)